Redboot question

Hello,
I updated my environment and can now build any
target I want.  Thanks for the help!

Question.  I am trying to get redboot/ecos to boot
on an arm simulator.  Skyeye is what I am trying,
but if there is another simulator out there that
works, I would be happy to try that too.

Anyway, redboot must configure a memory map and
IO, etc. when it starts.

Currently I am getting a ton of io_write_word errors.

My guess is that reboot and skyeye think the memory
and IO map is different.

Where can I look to see how redboot configures
IO and RAM?  I am now trying the smdk2410 target.

Thanks,
 Mike