Re: smsc91c111 driver for redboot

tejas pawaskar wrote:
I am using smsc91c111 ethernet driver as part of my
redboot bootloader.

The base address is 0x10000000.

I get the following error "smsc_lan91cxx_init: No 91Cxx signature found"

From the driver source code, it seems that the driver
was not able to probe the signature in BS register.

Is this means that my smsc91c111 chip itself is not
getting selected?

What's the basic configuration settings to get the
chip  going?

You haven't provided enough information for us to help you. What platform/architecture are you using?