Re: Problem with Hello world

Andrew Lunn a écrit :
Why do you want to compile it using the native tools?
Because my environment is Windows and I want to compile eCos under Cygwin (with the Linux Synthetic target)

So you need to build a cross compiler, since the cynwin tools are
going to produce a MS binary which is not going to run on Linux.
You need a Linux toolchain which runs on cygwin.

http://metamod-p.sourceforge.net/cross-compiling.on.windows.for.linux.html

I don't want to cross compile for Linux. I want to compile eCos under Cygwin. But I don't know why the build of eCos doesn't work...
Does I need to compile it under Linux ?

Best regards
David LONY