platform port for LPC2292 (ARM) based system

Hello,

I'm going to port a current eCos to a LPC2292 based system that was
developed at the local university. I will clean up and extend the
LPC2xxx port, adding support for the external bus interface of the 2292
and removing some code duplication in the existing LPC2xxx targets.

The system also contains a RTL8019AS ethernet controller which I will
have to support. I think this can be done with the NS DP83902A driver,
but I'm not quite sure. Any hints about the relationship between these
two would be greatly appreciated.

Hans Rosenfeld

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown