Looking for a DJ

Dear DJ,

I am the manager of the Black Out Band, a group of pre teen musicians who have produced a music video and song titled Video Games. The video and song can be seen at:
http://www.blackoutband.com.

We?have?received more than 80 requests for the?music video from DJ's who occasionally play teen and pre-teen events?so we thought we would see if you might have an interest as well.

Video Games is available complimentary to DJ's as a Demo packaged in a Digi-Pak containing both a music video DVD and a CD mastered specifically for DJ's with the following:

1. Video Games - Regular radio and DJ play version
2. Video Games - Extended mix show edit
3. Video Games - Karaoke version
4. Louie Louie - Bonus track for DJ's receiving requests for more Black Out songs.

Although the song is on iTunes and?beginning to show up on radio station playlists, the real popularity is?among DJ's playing elementary, middle and high school parties. We have had positive feedback from DJ's playing the music video at college parties but most are only?experimenting at that level.

We are primarily interested in establishing the bands teen fan base so are willing to send you the Music Video DVD and CD single royalty free if you would consider including it in your teen party playlist.

To receive a Demo for trying out with your Teen and Pre-Teen groups, simply REPLY to this email with your contact details.? Or, if you prefer, you can download MP3's at?http://www.blackoutband.com/djonly

If this?does not fit your product mix, thanks anyway for your?time and consideration.

If you know another DJ who might consider this offer, please forward this email to them.

To 0pt out, reply to this email and let me know.

Jerry Watson
-------
Black Out Band
850 Dolley Madison Boulevard
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: 703-749-3131
watson@blackoutband.com
http://www.blackoutband.com

PS Be sure and REPLY to this email with your address if you would like a complimentary Demo to try at you teen or pre-teen events.