again on raw ethernet packets

Hi all,

I need to build a radio link between 2 ethernet switches and I
therefore need to be able to receive eth packets that are ment for
other eth nodes (I think this is called promiscuos mode) and send them
(on the other side of the radio link) with the original MAC address.
I've already spent time in looking at this forum and I found few
informations. As far as I understood eCos does not implemet directly a
bunch of APIs for raw networking but someone mentioned the functions
cyg_ethernet_output() and cyg_ethernet_output_frame(). I then have a
couple of questions, first, what is the difference between the two?
Second, am I able to call them from the application? Has anybody tried
to use them before? If yes, could you send me the piece of the
application in which you use them? Thanks a lot for the help.

Michele

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/