Re: Re: Patch for SNMP ipNetToMediaTable to return ARP entries

> This change in this case was a | to an & in a patch I had submitted 10
> minutes earlier.

So it should be fresh in your memory has to how you created the
patch.....

> My ecos has more patches than just what I send, so it's a long process
> to remove my specific patches before sending a pretty ecos-community
> patched file.

For many cases

cvs diff -u ChangeLog src/foo.c

will be sufficient and will ignore all your changes in other files...

> Also, you're dealing with an EE not a CS.  This is
> pretty good.

My first degree is as a Bachelor of Engineering, yet somehow i manage
to create patches. For an EE, you have good CS knowledge, which makes
this statement even stranger.

     Andrew