Re: eCos and AT91SAM7S-EK

Thanks for answer,
SAM-BA is tool provided by Atmel to downloading code
to Atmel arm controllers via USB and others
interfaces. I've downloaded the ?hello? (without
extension) file at start address 0x200000. Make
execution on the examples produces 2 files ?hello.o?
and ?hello?.
I have got wiggler-jtag interface, but I didn't try it
with the eCos.

Pete