Redboot relocation to some other part of Flash.

Hi,

For my project, I need redboot to exist with another primary
bootloader, on Flash.
I have made the necessary changes and able to relocate the redboot to
a predetermined location in flash by,
"changing starting-addresses and moving FIS directory to the correct
place". I am able to copy and load images from tftp. So redboot seems
to be working fine.
On booting linux i get a fault on linux boot. The flash read seems to
be causing some problems.

I would like to know if anyone has tried something like this and has
been successful ? and most importantly,
Am i missing something in the changes to redboot ?

On other note,
Does there exist a doc to explain how redboot occupies flash and
manipulates FIS etc ?

TIA,
Regards,
-Manish