Re: What interrupt options need to be enabled ?

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 04:16:14PM +0900, ariga masahiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I sent my previous mail I am still in the same condition.

The LAN91CXX drive is known to work for other people. However, you do
have a rather old version. 2.0 is now over four years old and there
have been a number of improvements since then. So first i suggest you
update to anoncvs.

http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html

Do you have asserts enabled? Enable CYGPKG_INFRA_DEBUG and recompile
everything. See if that produces any assert failures, especially when
installing the interrupt handler.

Are you really sure you have the correct interrupt? Check the
schematic for the board, look at the Linux device driver, etc.

Check if the interrupts needs to be active low, active high, positive
edge triggered, negative edge triggered etc. Is this being correctly
configured? Is the interrupt shared with some other hardware device?
Is the interrupt pin dual purpose, eg GPIO and interrupt input? If so,
has it been configured to be in interrupt mode? eCos is unlikely to do
this itself, you will need to add some code in your hardware dependent
part of the driver to do this.

Do other interrupts work on your board? Run the clocktruth program and
make sure it works. If that does not work, them maybe all interrupts
are broken for your board?

    Andrew