synthetic serial driver fate

Hello list

I have a question for old eCos residents. I wonder about eCos life of a
serial driver for Linux synthetic target. I found a few posts about how
to use it (in 2005). For example, today I need in a solution like this
http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2005-12/msg00012.html. It is that
I did look for. But,

find $ECOS_REPOSITORY -name \*tdf -printf %f\\n
default.tdf
watchdog.tdf
ethernet.tdf

Hm, it showed me that we haven't host serial driver for the synthetic
target (correct me, please, if I did miss something).

Seeking the ecos-patches list I found that Savin Zlobec posted a driver
code in 2003, but it seems, there was a problem to get eCos assignment
from Philippe Moutarlier (he wrote some part of the driver).

Does anybody know about father fate this code:
http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2003-08/msg00000.html

Has someone an experience in using that host code from Savin Zlobec and
Philippe with a modern eCos stuff?

Thanks for excursus,

Sergei