Compiling PCI test programs

Hello all,

   We are porting ECOS to Freescale's MPC8313RBD and
need some help to test PCI HAL. I found a couple of
modules for testing PCI under
packages/io/pci/current/tests. Problem is that I
cannot find a way to compile them. We are using
"ecosconfig" graphical environment to compile ECOS and
RedBoot.

io_pci.cdl sets CYGPKG_IO_PCI_TESTS values to
"calculated" and there is not way to tell the
graphical interface to enable them.

Anyone can point how to do it?

Assuming the tests are compiled, the binary files
generated can be just downloaded to the target board
using hyperterminal when Redboot is already running?
If not, what is the the mechanism?

Sorry for the dummy question, but we have never used
this OS.

/Oscar