Re: Re: advanced spagetti programming for athttpd jim tcl

> I didn't saw many advantages in same two-stage generation of the HTML
> templates. The main Tcl's power is the substitutions. If you look for
> more information about dynamic page generation in Tcl and the HTM+Tcl
> templates, please, read this nice document (a chapter from Brent Welch
> book)

The advantage I'm looking for is for HTML people to write the templates. These
HTML templates are usually quite renderable in the HTML people's web browser
without any knowledge about Tcl or access to the embedded target. Probably they
can be edited in som HTML editor of choice.

Attached is a script I've cobbled together to convert .tcl files
containing HTML with embedded
tcl to tcl. (Work in progress, just to give an idea of what I'm trying to do).

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com - eCos ARM & FPGA  developer kit