eCos for MPC565 - new user

Hello

I am a new user of eCos and ultimately want to run eCos on a Phytec's MPC565 board.
I have downloaded eCos and the the hal package does have a mpc5xx folder.
I have read the instructions for rebuilding RedBoot which talks about the Redboot configuration file for that platform, redboot_RAM.ecm or redboot_ROM.ecm but these files are not available in the mpc5xx folder.
Can anyone tell me from where to get these files or how to build RedBoot for MPC565 from the scratch?
What steps do I need to follow to run RedBoot on MPC565?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dranne