Ipaq H3800 lcd and touch screen problem

Hi! I am new to ecos and I am trying different platforms that ported ecos before.
Ipaq H3600 series has ported before and I have bought ipaq H3800.
But I am having some problems.
I am using cygwin to compile and debug and I have made a redboot image which boots itself with the option WINCE by the help of osloader.
It boots itself  no problem but the screen comes 180 degreee rotated. And it says press 'q' on the keyboard for calebrating. Altough I have tried so many times it passes this option so quickly and I can not use my touchscreen.

I have read some topics on redboot list but nothing mentioned exactly.
Has anybody have faced with that before?
Has anyone has any suggeciton or has any patches????

Thank You...