Re: RE: eCos configtool doesn't work on cygwin

Please keep your replies on the list so that all benefit.

Gentleman.nbg@gmx.de wrote:
Hi,

first of all, sorry for this e-mail address, but my other e-mail address was not accepted because of my signature.

Thanks for the advice to download the recent cvs.

I got one question: I can now build a eCos binary with a makefile that i got from a freescale-worker with a specific application running, and it does!

unfortunately, when trying to make the example of hello.c there are errors. it only works when making his application.

Now I'd like to get my own application to run on eCos.
Do you think it makes sense to do this in the ordinary way (with eCos configurator) or do u think I should try to build my application with a modified makefile?

Try following the instructions at http://www.mlbassoc.com/examples

-------- Original-Nachricht --------