Re: Fwd: Re: RE: eCos configtool doesn't work on cygwin

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 10:21:58AM +0100, Gentleman.nbg@gmx.de wrote:
> at least I know that ecos runns on a mpc5516 because I got a makefile with which I could create a specific application that runns on this controller. (I tested it)

Interesting. Since the public eCos sources does not have support for
the mpc5516 is suspect you need to go get a different version of eCos
from somewhere. Maybe from FreeScale? Maybe from eCosCentric? Where
did you get the Makefile from?

    Andrew