Re: Can't read with cyg_io_read()

On 2008-02-14, Gentleman.nbg@gmx.de <Gentleman.nbg@gmx.de> wrote:

> As I have massive problems with configtool and cygwin,
> can u tell me, if I can use a simple linux OS instead?

Definitely.  In my experinece, the tools are much less
troublesome under Linux.

Ask ask around amongst friends and work-mates.  Judging by the
proliferation of Linux magazines the last time I was in
Germany, there must be at least one nearby Linux geek willing
to help you get started.

I recommend using the same distro as the person most likely to
be willing to help you.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! It's NO USE ... I've
                                  at               gone to "CLUB MED"!!