RE: Evaluation board for eCos / redboot and VGA output

Thank you for those references, I'll have a look at them.

What about a fully supported board with maybe a LCD instead of VGA output,
any ideas?

I'd like to experiment graphic display with eCos, and I'd like to don't
spend time to port eCos to the board...

Regards,
Jeremy