MMU, chip select on AT91

Hi,

I?m using a AT91 processor on a AT91RM9200DK board. I?m using a port that
someone in my company did some years ago. Here is my problem: I would like
to use the graphic possibilities of the board. In the development kit, I
have an example driver (source code and bin file).

If I run the bin file from Zooboot it works fine.
If I build the driver (using arm-elf-gcc) and launch it from Redboot (using
eCos environment) it doesn?t work anymore.

I?ve traced down the problem to the chip select line 2 (NCS2). This chip
select should be enable when I access data at 0x30000000 but it?s not. I was
thinking that it might be a problem with the MMU initialization that is done
in eCos in AT91 common code.

Do you have any idea what I?m doing wrong ?

Regards,
Jeremy