RE: User libraries

Thanks Gary and Greg.

As it happens, the libraries I want to use I've got already as eclipse
managed projects so it would be convienient if I could just create
another build profile for them for eCos as well as the standard Linux
Release/Debug ones.

I'm just curious how you've (Greg) setup the build with eclipse, do you
have all of your libraries as managed make project then the application
object as a standard make project for which you provide a makefile, or
are you able to set up a managed project to use the eCos linker script?

Steven