Re: generating host tools fails

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:16:46 +0200, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 03:02:03PM +0200, Robert Brusa wrote:
Hi
I downloaded ecos from the anonymous CVS to /opt/ecos/ecos-2.x (on a
debian etch PC)

Version 2.0 is very old. I would suggest downloading the anonymous CVS sources.

However this will not fix your TCL problem. See the mail archive, it
has been discussed a few times.

Andrew

Hi Andrew
Indeed, checking the archives (and installing missing things) helped: The TCL-problem is now solved. It installed a few things in /usr/local/ecos - but I do not know what it is for. I expected this build-exercise would end up with a new configtool program. But this is not the case. There is a new (but shorter) ecosconfig-programm and a few other things. Is there anywhere a documentation what all this means(*)?

Let me add that when I run "make pdfa4" in my anoncvs (as root) in doc/sgml, it produces 200 errors and then stops. In the 2.0-version this worked.
Regards Robert

(*) From your last mail I understand that I do not need these new tools (for my linux maschine). So the whole exercise was a futile one. But still: Is the documentation one would get if.... worth an efford or essentielly the same as already generated from version 2.0?