Re: run-tests in configtool

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 03:09:25PM +0200, Robert Brusa wrote:
> Hi
> Using configtool on my debian etch system, I built an ecos and tests
> using the defaults for the AT91SAM7X-EK board.

Humm, is it even possible to run the test tests in an automated way
with the AT91SAM7X-EK? Normally when using the AT91SAM7X-EK you would
use a jtag programmer to program the image into flash. Once it is in
flash you could then use gdb to run the test. Is your gdb able to
download programs to flash?

I've never used the ability of configtools to run automated tests. But
i think it assumes that gdb will be used to download the test into RAM
and then it will be run. The HAL in anoncvs does not support RAM
builds for the AT91SAM7X-EK and even if it did, the amount of RAM is
so small on these devices you would be limited to only a few of the
tests which would build.

      Andrew