Re: CYGPKG_LOADER: compiling for xscale-elf giving error

Hi Andrew,

I think, code is not complete for ARM support.

1. objloader.cdl - CYGBLD_OBJLOADER_ARCHITECTURE_ARM option is in commented.
2. and there is no relocate_arm.h - for ELF_ARCH_MACHINE_TYPE, etc.
3. and there is no relocate_arm.c - file

Actually, this trial is for, if any of LGPL based library work, if am
trying to use in my eCos based application, so for that make the
library as dynamically loadable, so thats why.

Any other suggetions...

best regards,
srinivas.