Subject: eCos Configuration Tool experimental build for Vista
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:20:22 +0100
From: John Dallaway <jld@ecoscentric.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Newsgroups: gmane.os.ecos.general

As a prelude to eCos 3.0, I have built an experimental version of the
eCos Configuration Tool suitable for Microsoft Windows Vista. This
snapshot build is available for download via the eCosCentric DevZone page:

  http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml

If you try this build, please let me know if it works for you. Problems
should be reported against component "ConfigTool" and version "CVS" via
Bugzilla:

  http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/

Please include the output of the Cygwin "uname -a" command, the version
of Vista (eg "Home Premium") and whether you have SP1 applied.

Thank you

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited