Re: Why does searching www.ecoscentric.com return a bunch of youtube links?

On 2008-09-17, Alex Schuilenburg <alexs@ecoscentric.com> wrote:
> Alex Schuilenburg wrote on 2008-09-17 10:33:

>> Thanks for letting us know.  Google has changed the way you do site
>> searches, and nobody here noticed.  That is why you were getting the
>> youtube links.  Now fixed.
>>
> It appears google, that great wonderous beast, g00fed!
>
> http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/3746105.htm

I guess they are human after all.

> Pretty much anyone using google's free site search facility on their
> website, and in some cases paid-for, has found that youtube is #1.

I wasn't searching for anything that resulting in any, um,
"interesting" clips.  I imagine it could be a bit embarassing
should your users frequently search for terms that have
multiple meanings.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Where does it go when
                                  at               you flush?