Re: RE: eCos using Codesourcery Toolchain

Chris Zimman wrote:
Hi Simon,

It may be that the RAM/ROM region you have respectively set is too small for
the image that's being created -- or it may just be a binutils bug.
I didn't have any issues with any particular 'wierdness' like that.

The ram/rom regions should be large enough to accommodate everything.

What happens if you build your code under ARM ELF? That was usually my
sanity check if I suspect the EABI tool chain was doing something weird.

What toolchain do you use for this? I can't really use the eCos arm-elf toolchain as it does not come with cortex support.

Simon