Cortex/STM32 Port

Hi Simon,

I've been working through the interrupts/context switch code. Considering that I can only give a couple of home hours a week it would be good for Kishore to take this up.

My opinion is that you shouldn't shift the repository if you are happy to continue with yours. Keeping overhead down (of change) tends to keep focus on delivering code.

Keith Ross