Re: eCos Configuration Tool experimental build for GTK+ 2.x on Linux

Hi

I ran on Ubuntu 8.04. It looks much more beautifyll than v2.0 but I got
some issues:

1. Scroll wheel scrolls only while pointer hovers scroll bar (same as
old  version). Could it be made to scroll always when pointer hovers any
part of the window?

2. This is more severe.

a)   I select [I/O sub-system]->[Serial device drivers]->[TTY-mode
serial device drivers]

b)   Now I have, among other, [HAL/diag serial device driver] check box.
It is checked by default.

c)   When i check/uncheck it for first time it reacts normally: reports
conflict (i click yes)/ clears conflict respectively.
     From second (or sometimes third) checking on it doesn't work.
Actually it seems like pointer focus is on (some) object above.

I hope my description is good enough so you could reproduce it.

Note: For comparison I tried the same sequence on configtool v2.0 and it
works correctly.

Regards
Ilija