File upload using YMODEM from Redboot console

Hello,

I'm trying to upload a file using YMODEM from Redboot console running on the RAM in my ARM-based platform.
I can launch the command (RedBoot>load -m ymodem -b %{FREEMEMLO}), but when I try to send the target file in minicom pressing Ctrl-A S, after several trials, the protocol does not arrive to upload the file and it remains blocked.

Is there any command or parameter I need to set to activate the upload of files through YMODEM ?

Thanks in advance!

Lionel Konrad