RE: Adding more serial ports

> I'm trying to use all four serial ports on my NXP LPC2388 device with
> eCos.? After looking through the eCos reference, searching the mailing
> list archives, and doing a LOT of grepping, I made a number of changes
> to eCos.
>
> The problem is that I can't receive data on channels 2 and 3. ?I was
> thinking I had screwed-up a CDL file or something, but strangely,
> everything WORKS when running under the Keil JTAG ULINK2 debugger.

To rule out some simple stuff up front:

Are you doing any configuration via JTAG that you aren't doing without (eg.
peripheral bus setup, GPIO configuration, etc.)?

Can you see data in the RX FIFOs without JTAG attached?

Do interrupts arrive for the two additional serial ports when data comes into
the RX FIFO?

--Chris