AT91 flash driver

Hi!

I don't understand some solutions in the AT91 flash driver.
Why is there autodetection of the flash size, when it can be
determined at compile time? I don't think, that the size of the
integrated flash varies over the same processor type. The linker
scripts also depends on flash size, so if it is not specified
correctly at compile time, other things can go wrong.
I think it would be more important to do clock autodetection, because
that is a thing that can change at runtime (but the clock would have
to be checked before every flash operation, and that is not always a
good thing).

Gábor