Re: problem occur when build Evaluator board

yorkchan_631 wrote:
>  Dear Thomas:

Please ask your questions on the eCos mailing list (CC'd).  Private support
is only available with a support contract.

> i am just beginning ecos RTOS, when choose one template (Evaluator7T)
> and then build it, it always show the following error message:

> src/flash_cksum.tcl: $'\r': command not found
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/ecos-d/ecos_project/redboot/44b0_redboot_build/hal/arm/e7t/v2_0'
> arm-elf-gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations
> make: Leaving directory `/ecos-d/ecos_project/redboot/44b0_redboot_build'
> make[1]: ***
> [/ecos-d/ecos_project/redboot/44b0_redboot_install/bin/redboot.bin] Error 1
> make: *** [build] Error 2
>  ------------------------------------------------------------------------/
> but when i changed another template (PID board) and build it , it is ok
> and create
>

> bin file in xxx_install/bin directory, so i think there must be some
> problem in Evaluator7T template, did you encouter such problem ? what's
> going on ?
>

> i really hope you can revert to me , now i am porting ecos2.0 to
> s3c44b0x chip based on this template , but i found this problem in it .

I believe these are CygWin questions/problems which have been long
addressed.  Get the latest stuff from anonymous CVS - using eCos 2.0
(which is now more than 6 years old) is folly.