cyg_io_lookup for /dev/tty0 fails

Hi

I reconfigured eCOS and now I am stuck with a problem I do not understand.
When calling a lookup for tty0, the routine returns with an error. I have
digged a bit into the problem and found the following:

My configuration seems to be ok - /dev/tty0 is in __DEVTAB__ and is found
there. Things go wrong at line 137 (see screenshots of debugging
session): The if there should evaluate as true, but the program skips the
true-branch and goes to to line 143 instead. Is this a compiler problem
or do I get something wrong? Thanks for any help.
Regards Robert