LWIP 1.3 porting

Hi

I've planned to start upgrading the current lwip port in ecos to the latest lwip version from CVS starting next week. Has anybody already done some work that could be picked up, or should I start from scratch? Anything special I should take care of? I guess I will be going from the current port, but maybe have some more thoughts about the implementation of architecture dependent stuff, as Jonathan has pointed out that there are some design flaws with the current implementation. Any help is obviously greatly appreciated. My current focus is to get PPP working, but I'll start testing the port with the synthetic target. Unfortunately I don't have any hardware with ethernet available, so anyone interested to help out with testing would be very welcome.

On a side note, is anyone interested in a GSM service/library for ECOS? I've been working on this for the last few days and got a basic version running. It still needs cleanup and lacks in some areas, but my goal was to get this into the ECOS tree if possible. So if anyone is interested I'll release early and often :)

Simon