Re: eCos port for MPC5567 (e200z6)

Hello

We are about to start project with MPC5554
http://www.phytec.com/products/sbc/PowerPC/phyCORE-MPC5554.html
and we are interested in such port.

There were some entries in this mailing list but nothing is contributed
so far.
http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-11/msg00197.html

However it may help us and community if we join forces, I have
contributed an ESCI serial driver as a part of MAC7100 port
http://ecos.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ecos/packages/devs/serial/freescale/esci/?cvsroot=ecos
Afaik ESCI is identical on both chips. INTC and some other peripherals
should be similar or same and I think main effort to get it alive would
be the boot loader.

Regards
Ilija