Re: Non-contiguous flash with flashv2

> Take 2:
>
> If I define two flash drivers that share code, then each driver will
> have a single block_info that covers just the valid area:
>
>   Driver 1
>   - block_info[0] - program flash
>   Driver 2
>   - block_info[0] - boot flash

This is what was intended when i designed the API.

However, i did not think of your case, multiple FLASH devices hanging
off one controller.

The mutex is there to stop multiple threads accessing the same flash
device. That is still valid for you.

However the fact that there is one controller is hidden from the flash
API layer. You register two different devices. So your controller
mutex should be lower down. The device specific driver needs to
implement the mutex.

          Andrew