Re: Where is CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_LPC2XXX

Martin Laabs wrote:
> I miss the directory of the CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_LPC2XXX package
> (/packages/devs/spi/arm/lpc2xx) in the current cvs.
> Is it only temporary removed or are there any licence problems?

Hi Martin,

I'm not aware of any license problems, nor removals for any other
reason. I've successfully checked the package out from CVS myself just
now, and it is also visible in cvsweb:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ecos/packages/devs/spi/arm/lpc2xxx/?cvsroot=ecos

Perhaps your CVS working directory has become confused? You might try
something like "cvs update -A -d", or - if all else fails - a fresh
checkout.

Regards,

Ross

--
Embedded Software Engineer, eCosCentric Limited.
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK.