From: Uwe Kindler <uwe_kindler@web.de>
To: ecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Cc: duci750@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:07:50 PM
Subject: [ECOS] Re: Modifications to to ADC LPC24xx

Hello Peter,

I've created the LPC24xx ADC driver. There are some differences between the older LPC2xxx ADC layout and between the newer LPC24xx and LPC23xx ADC peripheral. You should check if this driver is applicable for LPC2xxx variants with minor modifications. If the driver works also for LPC2xxx variants then you can provide a patch that converts the LPC24xx ADC driver into a generic LPC2xxx ADC driver.

I've also created the LPC2xxx CAN driver an also used this driver with the Olimex LPC2294 header board. So if you have further questions regarding the CAN drive you can contact me.

Regards, Uwe

-- Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos