Re: RE: Help on at91sam7se512

Hi,

If I remember correctly, it should be possible to get Ecos working
using the at91sam7s targets. Afterall, the at91sam7se is basically the
same architecture with an external bus added. I don't recall all
details, since it has been a while since I played with it. If I
recall, there are some peripheral pins that differ, but I thought
there has been someone issuing a patch for that some time ago, check
the latest CVS and the mailing list.

Tom