3.0b1: olpce2294 CAN support?

Hi there.

I'm just checking out the 3.0 beta 1, and notices, that even though I
add the 'CAN device drivers' package to the olpce2294 template, I can't
specify the speeds and other things of the CAN ports. I have used eCos
2.0 with a custom package describing the Olimex e2294 board, and even
though the olpce2294 template, and the old one I used is very similar, I
can't figure out if the olpce2294 just lacks CAN support, or it is
included in some clever way that I have yet to realise :)

If the CAN support is missing for the olpce2294 template, is this
something that will be addressed before 3.0 is released?

Regards
    Rasmus