Re: ecos for MPC5200B

Hi Stanislav,

> Does an open source ECOS port exist for MPC5200B Freescale (PowerPC)
> processor within ecos.sourceware.org?
> If yes how can it be obtained?
> If no what commercial version can you to advise?

I do not know about a port in the official eCos repository.

But Analog and Micro sells a evaluation board based on MPC5200 which
comes with eCos ported (also in source,
 seems not to be actively maintained)

The company I work for also sells a Evaluation-Kit which has a MPC5200B and a
running eCos port (which is actively maintained, and delivered in
source) - we even plan to
update to eCos 3.0 base soon:
Stand-alone:
http://www.elektrobit.com/what_we_deliver/automotive_software/products/eb_tresos_-_ecu_software_development/eb_61x0