Re: Re: FAT32 and SD card support on Redboot.

Thanks!
What i intend to do is either change the cdl values in the .ecm file i
am importing or change the generated file i.e .ecc. But the former
seems simpler, but the issue is haven't digged up to see what is the
difference between "user_value" and inferred value".

Regards,
Munro.