Problem with multiple threads

Hi All,

We are developing application with multiple threads. Application with
two threads are running without any issues (with both the threads are
getting time slice).

Now I have requirement of adding one more thread. What is observed that,
now one of the threads gets time slice only once and then control never
return back to that thread. Priority of all the threads are equal. So
ideally all threads should get equal time slice. All three threads are
independent (not synchronized with any synchronization primitive).

What could be the issue? Any suggestion?

Regards,

Himanshu Patel