RE: arm-eabi-gdb

> Hi
> I have just installed Cygwin and ecos.
> I have built the test cases for my ecos configuration.
> When I try to invoke the arm-eabi-gdb command from a Cygwin command
> window I
> get retruned to the command prompt immediately.
>
> Does anyone know why this happens

Graham,

There are virtually unlimited reasons that things can be not working.
There's no information in your post that would in any way enable anyone to
help you any further.

I suggest that:

(1)  Please stop top posting -- if you don't understand what that is, it's
when you reply to a message and put your reply above original message.  While
I don't personally care either way, top posting is not looked upon well on
this list.

(2)  Make sure your Cygwin (or whatever you're using) environment is working
OK first before you worry about getting GDB to talk to Redboot.  If you are
having general Cygwin troubles, there are Cygwin specific mailing lists that
assist with such things.  There is also commercial support (Gary and/or
eCosCentric), which I have been pointing a lot of people to as of late, since
some of the questions that have been coming up are more suited to that level
of support.

(3)  Don't repost the same question if you don't get an answer immediately.

Thanks

--Chris