Re: Re: NAND support

John Dallaway wrote:
Note also that every individual who has made a significant contribution
to the UFFS code would be required to sign a copyright assignment for
acceptance of the code into the eCos repository. Not just the original
author.

He is the only author so far, and applied for the FSF assignment right away. I'm not the guru when it comes to licenses, but I think he would like to have UFFS on a dual license, an eCos license and a separate LGPL version for the current users to continue with. Is there a problem with this?

Simon