Re: eCos bring up on OMAP3530 (Cortex-A8)

Hello Nick,

    The OMAP3 EVM board that we use here comes with U-Boot installed.
To get the eCos kernel image running on the target board is it
necessary that the bootloader has to be RedBoot? If the answer is "no"
then is there anything we need to watch out for while using U-Boot
instead of RedBoot to bootup eCos?

Thanks and regards,
Uthappa