eCos on SkyEye / ARM9?

Hi,

anyone had any success with an eCos application on
the SkyEye emulating some ARM9 platform?

I've tried the s3c2410x, but although the application
comes to the printf call, the emulator never gets
any output (the serial port is never written to).
Another problem is that the gdb attached to the
skyeye can set breakpoints, but fails to inspect
data.

Alternatively, is there another simulator able to
emulate an ARM9 platform that does integrate well
with the eCos? I found QEmu, but this one is
mainly linux oriented (has options for specifying
the linux kernel, initrd etc.) and I did not yet figure
how to load and boot a simple image.

Thanks
--
                               Stano