Re: Problem in FIQ with ecos for arm(at91sam7x)

Hi
I am using the latest version taken from CVS. The Board is AT91SAM7X256 Development Board. I am using the default configuration with FIQ treated as IRQ. The code is attached.
Initialization code:
/* Configure FIQ */
HAL_ARM_AT91_PIO_CFG(AT91_INT_FIQ);
HAL_WRITE_UINT32(AT91_PIOA + AT91_PIO_PPUER,AT91_PIO_PSR_FIQ);
cyg_interrupt_create(CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_FIQ, 7, 0, ui32FiqIsr,
NULL, &fiq_handle, &fiq_space);
cyg_interrupt_configure(CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_FIQ,0,0);
cyg_interrupt_attach(fiq_handle);
cyg_interrupt_unmask(CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_FIQ);

Handler code:

static cyg_uint32 ui32FiqIsr(cyg_vector_t vector, cyg_addrword_t word)
{
   ade_int_proc_fp++;
   // Tell the processor that we have received
   // the interrupt.
   cyg_interrupt_acknowledge(vector);
   return(CYG_ISR_HANDLED);
}

Please suggest the handling way if it is wrong.

Regards,

Mervin J,

Martin Laabs wrote:
Hi,

working without any problem. Please help to solve the problem.

We can't help you with so little information. Give us more information. Whats your system consist of, which eCos version do you use, which configuration (HAL only, Kernel etc.) Have you wrote the FIQ handler in assembler, how is the FIQ handeled (via the eCos interrupt system or dedicated?)
What did you tried until yet to find the bug, post your code if it's not to big. (Or at least the important parts.) If in C - post also the initialization of the FIQ.

Greetings,
 Martin Laabs