Re: Re: NAND on STM32?

Hi Simon,

Sorry to hijack your thread...

>> I have a new code drop in preparation - several fixes and tweaks, and
>> incorporating a lot of the feedback I've received - which I am hoping to
>> push out (to the bugzilla ticket) within the next week.

Ross, are you just going to do a code drop with these new features, or
are you going to enter into a discussion about how the API should look
like for these features and im thinking in particularly about
partitioning?

Where eCosCentric got it wrong at the start of all this is that they
just dropped some code on us. No discussion at all, no RFC on the
design etc.

It would be nice not the repeat the same mistakes again.

   Andrew